Monday, February 6, 2012


While i was away a work, isaac took katy to the pediatrician to check on a fever. It turned out she was tested possitive for strep throat.


Poor baby!

I got home and began to ask her questions. Im so used to us having a one way conversation, but i usually prompt the answers to her (to teach her propper conversation).


Today, she surprised me though.


I asked her if the doctor looked at her throat. Katy shook her head "no," and told me "nose."


(isaac told me he put a swab up her nose).

Then katy patted her chest and said "owking (choking)"


Isaac explained that then the doctor stuck a swab down her throat and made her gag and choke.


I told her she was going to feel better now, to which she responded


"eh-eh-ine (medicine)"


"yes, honey," i said "i'll go get it right now"


I got my keys and as i was headed out the door katy added


"boo boo" and pionted to her finger


I asked isaac " did they take some blood too?"


"yes. They pricked her finger," he said.


Wooow! A dialogue with my daughter! Thank you Jesus!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! That's amazing!! I hope she feels better soon!!

xiaobo_l said...

Hi dear. Thanks for your sharing, I just need them,it is very kind of you. I like abercrombie sale