Friday, April 17, 2009

My "sexy hole"

Bear with this blog and its incredibly informal nature. Im exhausted and I have nothing to show for it.  I've been slaving away trying to edit a video of  "behind the scenes,"  in which Isaac is featured. He finally did his big concert.  It was awesome.  

And I have nothing to show for it.

That's because my dumb video editing software is like a one legged cat struggling to make its way up an icy hill as it fights an opposing windstorm with gusts of 80 mph's.  

Its been hard- but I promise to have it done...

before I die.


And let me mention that I already have died.  Recently.  I died of humiliation, and if you're wondering if it has anything to do with my blog title-

It does.  Indeed, it does.



Isaac and I have a bible study every tuesday at my house. You can watch the live stream here. (But wait, doofy head!   That would be on tuesdays at 8pm central time). We were just wrapping up our last meeting and I decided to speak about the voids in our heart.  This, my dear friends, was the conversation:

me:  You know, I've been a wife and a mother, and I've come to realize that neither of those two things make me feel completely fulfilled.  There are holes in my heart that only God can fill

Isaac:  That's right.

me:  Oh, honey!  But you fill the sexy hole in my life!

Isaac:  I fill your sexy hole?

me:  You know it, bab- (*coming to a screeching halt, realizing what we are just now saying*)  OH NO!  NOT LIKE THAT!

isaac:  OH!  WHOOOPSIE THERE, EVERYBODY!  We didnt mean it like-



It was too late.  The mistake was beyond repair.  We are doomed to be forever remembered as the "sexy hole" pastors.  

holy crap.

8 comments:

Marthavmuffin said...

OH that is too funny! Glad to see a new post from you...starting to wonder!

Em said...

Nice. :-)

Carolyn said...

lol! That is hilarious!!

Patyrish said...

I.

LOVE.

YOU.

That sounds like something I would have said. I love it, you crack me up.

You and Isaac are perverts.....your married though so I guess God forives you for tainted bible study class.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) you should look at this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.