Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What happens with daddy- Stays with daddy

My husband rocks. He is so eager for me to go out and have fun with friends that he practically pushes me out the door. Its been me who has been hesitant to leave my duties. Im the annoying sort of person who acts like there is only one right way to do things (when it comes to housework and Katy).

Yes. It drives Isaac bonkers.

But, the other day I was offered to go watch "He's just Not that Into you," a movie that Isaac would NEVER agree to watch (he would probably gouge his eyes out five minutes into it). I went out with another friend who's boyfriend would also hate the experience just as much as my man.

When I came back home, Isaac had a video to show me. It was this:



...so much for perfection. At least they had fun.

8 comments:

TMI Tara said...

I love this!!!!

I think a mom would have stopped the fun, but a dad - gets out the video camera and gets it on film. Daddies are the best!

Eudae-Mamia said...

What a thoughtful little girl!! She just wanted to save you the trouble of laundry.

How sweet is that? Raising her right, Michelle.

But you forgot the most important part - how was the movie??!! Em

Nana said...

Seems like a typical night w/ dad around here.

Lana said...

That is too cute!!

Patyrish said...

I just love this video. Saw it on your youtube the other day and it cracked me up.

I have the same problems. I think I am the only one that knows how to "do it right" when it comes to Makily. This ALSO drives Allen insane.

Deborah said...

ah ha ha!!

Too funny.

Dude, anytime is bathtime.

I love how he is just like, oh well, let's just take off her clothes and do it right.

This is soooooo something my daughter would do. LOL

Anonymous said...

I have found it on this website called [url=http://tipswift.com]tip swift[/url]. You can find it there.
cheers
edit: wrong thread,

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,