Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Zit from Hell

I believe some congratulations are in order. I have just aquired the largest zit know to human kind. I tried to pop it too- which only made it worse. Now I have a gaping wound that says

"Hey! Look over here! I'm the worlds biggest zit!"



Now, I'm not big on zit popping, but I have a husband who cant stand the sight of them. I will be trying to have a casual conversation with him and all of the sudden, his eyes will begin squinting. Suddenly, Im tuned out. Its just him and the zit. He narrows in on it, and even though I may be in mid sentence, he approaches to pop it.


Ew.

I know.

Ew.


But he says that its better to look at a pinched red mark than it is to look at a zit, and Isaac can be quite persistent. I cant tell you how many arguments we've had over the zit popping issue.


Isaac: C'mon, let me just pot it. Its nasty!

me: no, Isaac! Leave it alone.

Isaac: (with his hands on my face, regarldess of my wish) Here. It will be quick.

*excruciating pain ensues*

me: Ow! Ow! Ow! Leave it alone!

Isaac: (continuing) Ive almost got it.... THERE! See? That wasnt so bad! You look better now.



Thats when I grudgingly stomp away to the bathroom mirror so I can see my newly acquired battle wound.

It wasn't the romantic picture I envisioned when him and I were dating, but nine years into our marital union, I have come to learn to "accept" it. I now pop my own pimples before they are ambushed by my night in shining armor.

Isaac will argue that I only tell you about the quirky things that he does, and that I never talk about the strange and horrible things that I do to him. He's right. I don't talk about that. This is my blog. If he wants to tell on me, hes just gonna have to open his own blog.

I do have to be fair to him: he is a better zit popper than I am.

5 comments:

tara @ kidz said...

Eeewwww zits are gross! I think I had one that might have beat yours out for the biggest. And it was on my neck. Yup, right there on my atoms apple. My knight in shining armor not only wouldn't pop it, but would gasp in horror whenever he looked at me, just because he knew I was already self-concious and likes to kick me while I'm down in a humorous way of course. Yeah, we never imagine such romance when we're dating, but alas, it's love and marriage at its best!

andy said...

Just watched your PKU video over @ Eudea...I never thought such a nasty thing could be so funny. Now I must follow your snarky fun:)

P.S. If nasty words offend you, don't come visit me. I have a lot of evil that is spewing out of me lately...and it comes in the form of expletives. But I just made it through this comment without one f-bomb, so @ least I know I'm capable.

American in Norway said...

OMG... that was sooo funny! try steaming them before hubby gets home... (it will work)

Nana said...

Oh that is a pretty picture. I am glad I am not the only one who gets zits from Hell.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,