Friday, November 28, 2008

Im gonna regret this in the morning

So it wasnt enough that Katy woke me up at four in the morning today.   I find myself awake at one in the morning watching people sleep.   There is this website called camstreams.com in which regular people set up webcams in their house and you can watch them live their lives... as you waste yours behind a screen.

I am currently watching a french woman wake up to her cats.  She's just laying there, petting them, and I'm strangely addicted to her every move.  I feel like Im right there in france.  Whats funny is that there are nine other losers (like me) watching her too.  

Once again, I am overcome with the intense desire to set up webcams throughout my house so that people can watch me wake up too!  Wouldn't it be cool?  Just picture watching me putting  on my makeup, playing with katy, or simply running frantically through the house.  I soooo wanna do it.  Ive tried it before, but I'm having static IP address issues.  No, i dont know what that means.  I just know that its what the little message tells me.  I've given up so many times, but today, I find myself wanting to give it another go.

How pathetic am I?


4 comments:

Eudea-Mamia said...

I almost fell out of my chair when I read your comment on Moms on the Edge. I thought - "her little one must have a metabolic disorder - let's give a look."

Wow.

My youngest, 2 1/2, is CPKU, diagnosed at 10 days. I haven't talked about it on my blog yet - I started it as just a space for me. A lot of our family, who live far away, do not know. Family baggage leftover from a cousin who has PKU.

I can't wait until the kids are in bed and I can discover all your stories.

Em

American in Norway said...

Oooo...I am so going to go check that site out... kinda fun in a creepy way. I can imagine putting cameras up in my house... & everyone seeing how much I really yell... oops...maybe I will skip the camera... Gonna go check it out now....

Patyrish said...

I would watch.....staying tuned....

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,