Monday, May 26, 2008

Things you wish you never knew

Carolyn has tagged me.  Im sure you've all heard of the game.  Basically, the tagged person has to list seven strange and random personal things about themselves.  Then, you have to choose seven more bloggers to tag.  I wont tag, cuz most of the people I know on here have already been tagged.  That, plus I dont have very many readers to my blog.

So here is everything you wish you didnt know about me.

1.  I have an unhealthy fear of static electricity.  During the winter, I shut the car door with my foot to avoid getting shocked.  I even hesitate catching my daughter from the slide in order to avoid the static.

2.  As I child, I broke my front tooth in half and had to live with it like that for a couple years.  I never smiled in pictures.  As if that wasn't enough, my half-tooth turned gray.

3.  I have to shave every time I shower.  Otherwise, I feel dirty.

4.  Im considering pursuing a masters degree in psychology soon.

5.  I HATE thrills.  Save the rollercoasters and scary movies for those who enjoy triple bypass surgeries.  I like to keep my heart safe from suffering an attack.

6.  I turned down a huge job opportunity after college to become a missionary.

7.  Ive been trying to concieve again for a year and a half. 


And now you know it all...

3 comments:

Wishing 4 One said...

Nice to know these things about you!

I have to say your post about the waterpark was GREAT and inspiring! Good for little Katy she deserves days like that and MORE!! (and her feet are too darn cute!!!) Glad you're back posting.

Carolyn said...

"I have an unhealthy fear of static electricity."

ME TOO! How weird is that? I also hesitate catching Mads on the slide, oops. And I always have to touch plastic or a wall or something before I touch metal. It's just second nature now. I thought I was the only one! :)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,