Monday, May 12, 2008

The (Low Protein) Soup- with MICHELLE

Quick updates on your favorite person. Me, of course!

Whats keepin ya?

It turns out that Katy hates it when Im at the computer. She JUST WONT LET ME TYPE. The moment I sit down, she comes to me, yanks at my arms and covers me with kisses. I guess its her way of saying

"I think youve had enough mom."


An Audience with the Big KAHOONA (sp?)

It turns out that some people in federal government are going to look into Katy's story. The director of Human Services in Mexico, and some Senators as well as some represantatives of the United Nations are going to give me a hearing.

They are interested in learning more about PKU and how to help change the way Mexico has handled this treatable condition. In other words- my daughter's story may change the course of the future for thousands of PKU babies in Mexico. They can have a hope and a future!

That is, if these people are touched and motivated to change...



The Hunt for the Perfect School

Isaac and I have been looking for a school for Katy for various months. We had an appointment today with one that I LOVED. Nothing is final, but this particular school is on the top of my list so far. Lets see what happens, shall we?

Meanwhile, I leave you with this song. It inspires me to strive when Im running on fumes.

6 comments:

Mitch said...

I gave my baby an old wireless keyboard that I had laying around. He loves to type when I'm on the computer.

Wishing 4 One said...

Congratulations! You get to talk in front of people who HOPEFULLY will make a difference to Mexico's children PKU.

If you present anything like u do in your YouTube videos, they WILL BE convinced, MOVED and touched NO DOUBT!! (wink wink)

Best of luck and keep us posted.

michelle hays said...

mitch, i had no idea you had kids!

Patyrish said...

It would be AMAZING if they re-vamped the PKU screening to be mandatory for EVERY BABY because of sweet Katy! JUST GIVES ME CHILLS THINKING OF IT!

Also I feel for you on the whole school thing. I had a horrible time deciding to send Makily to pre-k and was SICK over what school to pick for her.

Thankfully she LOVES her teacher and we love the school she is at.

I need more vids by the way.

Wishing 4 One said...

Hey Michelle, where are you? Miss your post and vids....post soon, hope all is well. xoxoxo

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,