Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hole Mole! Its Flyiing POO- 2



The Huston to San Antonio flight is probably the shortest flight in the airline buisness. The plane basically goes up to the required altitude, holds its position for a minute and begins its decend. All in all, the trip takes half an hour. Its almost glorious.


Almost.


The "fasten seatbelt" sign never goes off. Passengers are required to remain seated for the duration of the flight. As the plane began to desend, Katy scrunched up her face. It was the all-too-familiar- face of poop. It would be a good twenty or thirty minutes until I could reach an airport bathroom. I was embarrased, but I would have to change her on the seat.


I felt the squishy lump on the side of her pant leg. I bit my lip and braced myself . As I removed her pants, a turd the size of Alaska slid down her leg. Her diaper had overloaded. In an instant, the fowl odor filled the plane. Katy stuck her hand in and grabbed a piece of poop. Before I could do anything about it, she turned it into finger pait as she smooshed it in her hands and patted on the seats. It took four hands (Isaac and mine) to control the situation. Isaac held her down and I wiped her entire body.


I glanced up at the passengers. Some were holding their noses. Others, had a fist in front of their mouth (as if to hold back an urge to puke). I had to hurry. Meanwhile, Katy's soiled pants rested on the floor. They were my favorite, but there was no way that I could take them home like this. I would have to walk around with a bag of poop for the next hour in order to salvage them. Instead, I found a plastic bag and pitched them.


At long last, all was "clean" and Katy sat merrily on her seat. Wearing only a t-shirt and a diaper, she tapped cheerfully on her belt buckle, completely unaware of how inappropriate the entire ordeal had been. For the rest of the flight, I sat facing forward and avoided any eye contact with the passengers.


Good thing it was a short flight.

4 comments:

Patyrish said...

OMG I AM ROLLING! That is hilarious!

I hate situations like that, it's like our girls KNOW when it's the WORST time to poop....and get joy out of watching us squirm.

I am not sure how you could have changed her in the bathroom either those things are TINY, you can barely move in them, I can't imagine having you and Katy in one.....well that would be a story for another blog entry I am sure!

Hey at least she didnt THROW the turd she picked up, CAN YOU IMAGINE!?

HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

Michele said...

I didn't see an email link, hence my comment.

I write a blog called Special Needs Parent which is geared towards parents of kids with special needs. The site caters to everything from mild learning disabilities all the way to children in a vegetative state.

On Tuesdays, I feature another blogger who has children with special needs. I was wondering if you'd be interested in being featured. This would entail me emailing you a Word document interview, your answering the questions and returning them, along with a picture if you're comfortable with that. It would then be featured (with a link of
course) on one of the Tuesdays.

Please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in, and thank you for your time.

michelle hays said...

how do I reply to you, michele? Id love to participate, but I dont have a way to contact you. email me, for sure.

michelle_e_hays@yahoo.com

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,