Saturday, March 29, 2008

An Ode to Coffee

Whew!

It seems as though the tough days are finally over and now all that’s left to do is catch up. I couldn’t see light at the end of the tunnel for a moment, but at long last, we trucked through it all. I wouldn’t be able to sit here had it not been for God, who in all His divine reasoning, invented coffee. Now I know-

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (and gives me coffee)

Some of the most amazing things that I have ever lived through have happened during these last few days. If my life were a movie, it would be epic and this would be the climax scene. I can’t wait to tell the story, but it’s only fair to do it with pictures and video. I won’t get around to doing it until the middle of the week. For now, I leave you with

An ode to coffee:

Oh! Devine and virtuous coffee!
Blessed bean from the earth,
I worship thy maker
For the bounty He placed in thee.
I lay my head to rest (for five minutes)
And awake, reassured
For your earthly powers, propel me beyond my natural strength.

4 comments:

Patyrish said...

You are truly insane and have yet left me hangin again! ACK!

Looking forward to hearing/seeing all the details of the recent events.

By the way, I used to hate coffee and now I find myself WANTING it. I think that means I am a grown up now. LOLOL

michelle hays said...

As youthful and alive as you are, Im sure you have always been "grown up." Only now, your body needs a kick in the butt to get it up to the speed of your daily demands.

You could teach all "grown ups" a few dozen lessons. Id like to hear some on keeping it real, facing adversity with a smile, or loving your children through it all. Most of all, I want to hear your lesson on LIVING life and not just getting through it.

Casdok said...

Ode to coffee!! Love it!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,