Thursday, March 13, 2008

Giggle Fest at Home!

Whew, Im outta breath!


Obviously, I have been anxiously waiting for the moment when my baby girl became mobile. Its been about a month and a half since she has started walking and the little fire cracker has taken full flight.

Im finding strange stuff in strange places. Today, the toothbrush was on the television and the baby monitor was in the bathroom. Everything has grown feet and begun to move! Katy seems to walk on cloud nine as she claps and shrieks at her own accomplisments. Every surface is walkable. Every item, explorable.

Her latest trend is deciding when bath time is over. I'll be shampooing her head when she concludes that she's bored and she's done. Suddenly, sthe little squirt pops up and walks off- naked, dripping and soapy. No sooner do I put her inside the tub, that she is up and out again. Its almost impossible to wash her!

Despite the extra work that her mobility brings to me, I am extatic beyond words. Im living a dream and enjoying every moment. Katy and I are having a grand ol'giggle fest.
















4 comments:

Patyrish said...

awww I just love your baby!

I love how much you realize what a miracle she is. How thankful you are that she is walking.....you rock!

I love all the pics, she is so cute. By the way, Makily has the pink and brown polka dotted outfit too, we just bought it for her two weeks ago.
We have great taste!

David said...

I bet makily looks gorgeous in that outfit!

michelle hays said...

oh my gosh, that must have freaked you out. It was me, michelle, apparantly signed in as a friend called DAVID. Im the one who said Makily must look gorgeous in the outfit!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,