Thursday, February 21, 2008

Im going into "SHE" mode


After I post this notice, Im shutting the computer down, making myself entirely unreachable (by internet) for an indefinate period of time.


I backed up into a neihboor's car on the way to katy's physical therapy. It was one of my stoopidest wrecks, but what made it worse was the witness. I was goofing around with a friend of mine who was driving down the neighborhood as well. He was going one way, and I the other but there was no room for the both of us. We jokingly acted like we were mad, and I backed into my neighboor.

Then I couldnt find my insurance policy.


My mother in law had it. She was in San Antonio. Actually, she was driving down the highway. There was no way to fax it, so she could only get it to me personally a few hours later.
But the plan was stopped short because a beloved little boy lost his battle with severe brain injury this morning. My mother in law will be visiting the family instead of coming home with the papers. The little trooper was six years old, and having fought his whole life for survival, he expired his last breath at home in his bed. My heart goes out to his family, who has bravely endured for so many years.


Yes. Its a crappy day, so Im going into "she" mode. I need a grilled cheese sandwich, cooked nopales (cactus, in salsa), a clean house, some REAL, PHYSICAL friends, lots of orderly laundry and a pot and a half of coffee with an entire chocolate cake.



I leave you with a random image-




Ladies and Gentelmen, this is SHE mode. Im out.

5 comments:

Casdok said...

Sorry to hear about the little boy.

Enjoy your She mode.

Patyrish said...

So sad about the sweet little boy. Will pray for thier family.

The wreck while horrible sounds TOTALLY like something I would have done, been goofing off and then OOPS. Uhm SORRY!

"She" mode sounds awesome, I may go there soon myself....yummy.

~Miss Nelson said...

Sorry to hear about the little boy.

I totally love your sense of humor!!! The Micheal Jackson/ E.T. picture is hilarious.

Please enjoy your She time!

michelle hays said...

humor has kept me alive during my most trying times. It really is medicine, and It couldnt be more random tban MJ with ET

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,